Press "Enter" to skip to content

Month: May 2013

Generating printable QR-coded story cards using Google docs

I’m playing around with the idea of creating an interactive storyboard for agile development, and one of the requirements that came up is the ability to easily track the physical cards in an electronic system. To that end I figured the easiest way would be to print out barcoded story cards.

Some quick Googling showed that this is not a unique problem – there are many solutions for Excel and Google docs. I actually use openoffice, and after a bit of fiddling, it looked like too much effort to get the Excel macros working in Openoffice, so I figured I’d go for Google Docs.